You can update Listimia (Wordpress) to its latest version through FTP.
- First of all make a backup of the current theme.
- Unzip the zip archive you downloaded on your computer.
- Unzip the "listimia.zip" file. Use only the extracted "listimia" folder.
- Log into your hosting account via your FTP software client.
- Navigate to the folder /wp-content/themes
- Upload the "listimia" folder (not the .zip-file), from your computer onto your server's wp-content/themes/ folder. uploading can simply be done by dragging and dropping the folder from your computer to the server.
- FTP program will give a warning that there is an existing with the same directory name, choose replace all.
- Wait for the uploading to start and complete.
- Go to GeoDirectory -> Settings -> Developer tab, and make sure Default Design Style is set to Bootstrap
- Make sure Settings -> AyeCode UI settings look like:
Version: v4 (legacy)
Load CSS: Full Mode
Load JS: Core + Popper (default)
- That's all :)